Payroll Certification

If you use Perkins funding (15778 or 15871) to hire PTT (Part Time Teacher) or PPT (Paraprofessional Tutor), you must file the Payroll Certification every semester for each employee. The completed form for last semester should be submitted to your SASA by January 31st. Keep a copy for your records, especially when the Monitoring Team visits your school.

PayrollCertForm_ Single_RevJuly2011

This entry was posted in Forms, General CTE. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s