Attached is a list of DOE resources (DVDs) that are free for your use. Teachers can request 50 DVDs per year; liberians 100 per year. New allotment begins each January 1.
Check it out, and feel free to share with your colleagues, especially the librarians!
Here are the instructions on from Todd Tanaka how to order:
- Go to the Teleschool web page. (Type Teleschool in your search window)
- Go to the drop down window labeled Express! On the top portion of the home page.
- Click on video or audio if you want to order the from the Music and Sound Effects Library.
- Click on Express! Video Ordering System.
- Type the program title.
- Check the box in front of the program and enter the amount of the programs in the next box.
- At the bottom of the page click complete my order. You can continue to search by clicking search for more.
- On the following page. Click complete my order again.
- Fill in the appropriate info. on the next page. At this point your order is complete. You will receive a email receipt as confirmation. I [Todd Tanaka] will also send you an email informing you of the amount of DVD required to complete your order. If your order exceeds the allotted amount of blank DVDs. You will be requested to send in the appropriate number to complete your order.
- Programs are copied one at one to one basis. This is a copyright issue. So we can not edit programs onto one DVD. Some programs have multiple episodes per DVD. So you will not know the amount required until you receive my [Todd Tanaka] email.
Contact Todd Tanaka (via Lotus Notes) if you have questions.