The Teen Health Camp is back on the West side! Mark the date (November 12, 2016) and register for this free event that introduces students in Grades 8-12 to career options and opportunities in the healthcare pathway. Camp is open to all interested students in public, private, chartered, and home schools.
Day’s activities include:
- Hands-on workshops lead by medical residents and local healthcare professionals
- Q & A with healthcare college students
- Network with a wide range of healthcare professionals
These forms must be presented for full participation in all activities!
This is the eighth Camp in six years, with the addition of two new segments:
- Advanced Workshop for Camp returnees
- Teacher PD Workshop to provide lab skills and resources. Sign up for this non-credit workshop on PDE3 (Course #CTE181911, Section #285741)
Space may be limited, so register early.
Hilo Medical Center Foundation