The annual advertising competition recognizes the best advertising and design work created in Hawaii. For the first time, it is open to high school (public, private, chartered, home-schooled) students.
All work entered must have been conceived and created within the Hawaiian Islands.
Stay tuned for more updates and details. Categories include but may not be limited to:
- Stationery Package – single or multiple pieces
- Printed Annual Report or Brochure
- Special Event Materials (invites, cards, etc)
- Magazine Or Book Design
- Specialty or Promotional items with ad messages
- Magazine or newspaper ads
- Website design
- Social Media
- Web Banner Ads
- TV, Radio and Internet spots
- Logo design
- Animation and special effects
Entry Fees and Deadlines
Final Entry Submission Deadline: Monday, February 5, 2018
Fee: $5.00 per entry
An Awards Banquet will held April 21, 2018 to present winners with their awards.