MEDB Women In Technology is pleased to announce the above professional development opportunity. HI_STEM_CONF_PD_2017
- Dates: May 1-2, 2017 (Monday & Tuesday)
- Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Venue: Hawai’i Convention Center in Honolulu
- REG FEE: $50 per day non-refundable registration fee
- SESSIONS: Session Tracks A, B, and C options available both days.
Teacher Session Descriptions_2017
Educators may register to attend either the Monday, May 1st session, the Tuesday, May 2nd session, or both May 1-2 sessions (please register twice if attending both days to select session track choices). The non-refundable registration fee of $50 per day will include morning coffee and lunch.
- REQUIRED: Laptop and a mouse (NOTE: VR Google/Thinglink session requires a Smartphone AND a laptop or iPad)
LIMITED SEATS: Registration is first-come, first-served.
REGISTER HERE: STEM Conference PD registration
(If paying Event Registration by PO, please select “Pay by Invoice” and immediately submit the PO to email@example.com.)
HOTEL: Special rates available at the Ala Moana Hotel for Hawaii STEM Conference (HSC) attendees. Secure a room now by calling 1-866-733-6420 as HSC special rates are limited. Please notify the reservationist that you are attending the Hawaii STEM Conference and if you need to pay with a DOE Purchase Order, if applicable.
Questions? Contact Denissa Andrade at 808-270-6805 or firstname.lastname@example.org