Guidelines for free DVDs:
- School librarians are allotted 120 blank DVDs for program ordering; individual teachers get 70 per year.
- Every January 1 a new allotment of 70 or 120 DVDs are renewed.
The list of programs can be viewed on the website: OCISS Video Technology
You can also order your programs through this site.
A brief explanation on how to order:
- Go to the Teleschool web page. (Type Teleschool in your search window)
- Go to the drop down window labeled Express! On the top portion of the home page.
- Click on video or audio if you want to order the from the Music and Sound Effects Library.
- Click on Express! Video Ordering System.
- Type the program title.
- Check the box in front of the program and enter the amount of the programs in the next box.
- At the bottom of the page click complete my order. You can continue to search by clicking search for more.
- On the following page. Click complete my order again.
- Fill in the appropriate info. on the next page. At this point your order is complete. You will receive a email receipt as confirmation. They will also send you an email informing you of the amount of DVD required to complete your order. If your order exceeds the allotted amount of blank DVDs. You will be requested to send in the appropriate number to complete your order.
- Programs are copied on a one-to-one basis. This is a copyright issue. So they cannot edit programs onto one DVD. Some programs have multiple episodes per DVD. So you will not know the amount required until you receive their order confirmation email.
Questions? email via Lotus Notes or call